By a show of hands, who has their Fall mantle up and ready?
I am lagging and just putting Halloween away, but am feeling motivated after this last week’s Handmade Hangout submission to get my house done this weekend. I’m OBSESSING over these
5 Fall Home DIY Projects
- This DIY Faux Mantle from Making it in the Mountains makes me want one in every room.
- This Rustic Style Arrow Art from Dandelion Patina is my jam!
- This Fall Porch from Creatively Living is so HAPPY, isn’t it?
- You are seriously never going to believe what this piece of furniture started out as you guys! Potterybarn – IKEA Hack from Anastasia Vintage
- I am a sucker for maps and this DIY New York Tile Map from Scavenger Chic is too cool!
Thank you all for your Submissions! Looking forward to seeing what you have for us this week! Don’t forget, if you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below and display it!
ME –> Alli from Made with HAPPY
Allison from A Glimpse Inside
Becca from From Gardners to Bergers
Heather from Twin Dragonfly Designs
Kim from Too Much Time on My Hands
Valerie from Occasionally Crafty