Celebrate America's birthday with these Fun Free Printable Fourth of July Bingo. Included are 10 bingo cards and calling cards.
Fourth of July is one of our family's favorite holidays. Spending the day with family in friends in the sun and fireworks! There are so many fun memories being made with celebrating America's birthday.
Having fun games like bingo, word searches, and coloring pages on hand makes for a great activity for kids when they have tuckered out from the fun in the sun. We've got some other patriotic fun that you will want to check out as well.
Check out our other 4th of July Printables!
Supplies for Printable Fourth Bingo
- Bingo Boards – Grab the boards at the bottom of this post. One per person.
- Calling Cards – We have included the calling sheet with each of the patriotic objects on them.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like Red, White, and Blue Hershey Kisses, Mini Flags, Independence Erasers, and Patriotic Stickers.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of fun Patriotic Themed prizes, also at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How to Play 4th Bingo
Playing Bingo is a great 4th of July game for friends and families to play. One of our favorite things is to store the bingo cards with our board games and pull them out at the beginning of Summer and play them as often as we can up to July 4th.
How to play this specific bingo is easy. The first thing is to download and print the bingo cards that you can grab below. Cut each of the cards as well as each of the calling cards. Pass out the cards to each of your players up to 10. Place each of the calling cards into a bowl or upside down on the table.
Set the rules before each game. There are a few different types of bingo games. The classic bingo game is to fill in the bingo card with each of the items in a line. The line would be horizontal, vertical, or diagonally.
Hand out candies, coins, or small items to mark the item that has been called.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Patriotic Popsicle”, “Fireworks”, etc.
Once the player has completed the set bingo game pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they win!
Alternative Fourth of July Bingo Games
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play this Winter
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Four spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill in all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 16 calling card items so every board will get a blackout with all cards. No Free Space.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Patriotic Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for winning bingo is always a good idea, and making them the 4th of July theme is that much more fun especially if you are playing on Independence Day. Here are some fun prizes and items that kids of all ages are sure to love.
- Red, White, and Blue Stress Footballs
- Patriotic Sunglasses
- Sequins Star Pens
- Red, White, and Blue LED Light Up Star Rings
- Light Up Star Necklaces
Download The Fourth of July Bingo Cards
Enter your name and email in the form below and you will be taken directly to the downloadable file. If for any reason you do not feel comfortable entering your information, you can find the Independence Day Bingo in our shop.
Other Fourth of July Activities You'll Love
- 4TH OF JULY PINATA
- RED, WHITE, AND BLUE PAPER LANTERN DIY
- PARACORD PATRIOTIC GARLAND
- RED, WHITE & BLUE SANGRIA RECIPE
- RED, WHITE & BLUE FRUIT SKEWERS
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!