Learn how to easily make your own Bunny Paper Bag Puppet! FREE Printable Template included for this craft for kids of all ages.
This Bunny Puppet is one of our favorite Easter crafts. Have some coloring fun with the free printable bunny template.
I'm all about easy and simple crafts for kids. One of my all-time faves is paper bag puppets because you get a craft and can play with it too!
With Spring in full swing and Easter around the corner, I've got bunnies on the brain. It was only natural to make a Bunny Paper Bag Puppet with my kids. I even created a FREE Printable Template so you can easily recreate this craft with your kids.
Check out our 101+ Animal Crafts for added animal fun!
Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
A bunny is a favorite animal of young children. Turning these cuties into bunny puppets makes for fun crafts. Your kids will have all kinds of fun at story time with this bunny rabbit puppet.
You don't need that many things to make your Bunny Paper Bag Puppet craft. All you have to use are scissors, a brown paper bag (or another color if you have one), a crayon, a glue stick, the Bunny template (find below), and a white sheet of paper.
Feel free to change up any of the materials as needed. For example, if you prefer to use markers or watercolors use that instead of crayons. Keep it simple!
Need some more Spring ideas? Check out this Rainbow Name Kids Craft
Don't miss our full list of paper bag crafts!
How to Make the Bunny Paper Bag Puppet
You can make this paper bag puppet in as little as 4 easy steps:
- Color your bunny. You can color all of it, some of it, or even use different colors. Make it your own!
- Cut out all the pieces of the bunny and set them aside.
- Grab your paper bag and measure the front part of it including under the flap. Use the extra white sheet of paper, cut out a piece to fit on that area, and glue it on there.
- Glue your bunny pieces on the bag and enjoy your puppet!
Keep in mind, that I used the white sheet of paper to act as the bunny's "body" because I kept my bunny white with pink accents.
If you want to make the bunny another color then use a sheet of paper to match. This is completely optional though and you don't need it to make the puppet. You can just use the template as is with no extra papers if you wish.
Other Bunny Crafts You'll Love
- EASY BUNNY PAPER CRAFT
- HOW TO DRAW A BUNNY
- EASTER BUNNY FOOTPRINT CRAFT
- BUNNY SCRAPE PAINTING CRAFT
- PAPER PLATE BUNNY
Download Printable Paper Bag Bunny Template
Enter your email address in the form below and you will be directed straight to the free printable bunny template pdf file.
*For personal use only.
- Bunny Template
- Paper Bag
- Print out the bunny template
- Color and cut out each of the items from the template as well as a rectangle the size of the paper bag of any color.
- Glue the bunny's head to the bottom of the paper bag and body to the side of the bag.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!