Celebrate the Winter season with your family and friends with this free printable Winter Bingo game board and calling cards!
This Winter Bingo game is sure to bring some warmth and fun to the Winter months.
It is always fun to bring in some fun during those Winter months (December, January, and February) when everyone can start to get cabin fever. Some of our other favorite Winter activities include our 7 Fun Winter Activities For Kids, Mini Snowman Hat Craft, Winter Coloring Pages For Kids, and our Paper Plate Penguin Craft.
It's always a great idea to have printable games and coloring pages on hand, especially during the winter months. For many across the US, when the weather is cold, it's important to have lots of activities for the kids lined up inside to lessen the feeling of cabin fever.
Supplies For Winter Bingo
This is similar to a classic bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them at the bottom. Remember one per person.
- Calling sheet – Included in the download, cut them out and mark as you call each item.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like Hershey Kisses, Polar Bear Erasers, Winter Stickers.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of fun Winter Themed prizes, also at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How to Play Winter Bingo
Playing bingo is a fun game all year long. We store our bingo boards with our game boards pull them out each Winter and play them often throughout the season.
Start by downloading your Winter bingo cards. Once you have downloaded it, print the bingo cards out. One for each person.
Cut out bingo cards as well as all the bingo calling cards. Pass out the bingo cards place calling cards into a bowl or hat and mix them up.
Set the rules for each game.
Hand out candies, coins, or small items to mark the item that has been called. The middle space or free space on each board named “Free” is each person’s first space they are given for free.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Ice Skate”, “Penguin”, etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they win!
Alternative Bingo Games
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play this Winter
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 24 calling card items and so every board will get black out with all cards.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Winter Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game during Winter there are many fun ideas to include
Some of our favorite Winter game prizes are:
- Winter Stickers
- Stackable Snowman Pencils
- Winter Slime
- Snowflake Stamps
- Light up bracelets
- Penguin Stickers
- Andes Mint Chocolates
- Candy Prizes
Have loads of fun this winter season. Whether you're getting out of the cold, or heading to the mountains to enjoy the snow. We wish you the best Winter season.
Other Bingo Games You'll Love
Download Your Winter Themed Bingo
Download the free bingo cards by entering your email below. Remember that you can print in black and white in the case you are saving on color ink.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!