Who’s participating in a cookie exchange this year? I, personally, am participating in receiving cookies 🙂 I really do love to bake, though, especially for special occasions like the holidays. There’s just something about festive desserts that really gets me going. I rounded up 20+ cookie recipes that would be perfect for your holiday cookie exchange! (Or just to eat alone in your kitchen–no judgement here).
1. Marble Sugar Cookies – Two Sisters CraftingI’m kicking this list off with these adorable and easy marble cookies! And who doesn’t like sugar cookies?!
2. Snowflake Oreos – Cake WhizThese are so extremely easy, you can have the kids help out!
3. Pecan Snowballs – Southern BitesJust looking at the making of these babies is making me all warm inside!
4. Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies – The Recipe RebelMmmm, this pecan recipe looks delicious!
5. Hot Cocoa CookiesHot Cocoa in cookie form! Yum!
6. White Chocolate Dipper Ginger Cookies – Cooking ClassyCooking Classy shared this super cute recipe!
7. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie – Made with HAPPY
You can never go wrong with this easy peanut butter cookie recipe.
8. Turtle Thumbprint CookiesThese things are COVERED in nuts. Love it! Thanks for sharing, Tastes Better From Scratch.
9. Christmas Wreath Cookies – The Barefoot Baker
This super festive recipe comes from The Bearfoot Baker.
10. Cinnamon Roll Cookies – The Recipe Critic
Cinnamon rolls might be my favorite food group…
11. Red Velvet Sugar Cookies – Creme de la Crumb
Red Velvet Cupcakes are always a hit, so why not turn them into cookies?!
12. Apple Pie Cookies – Passion for SavingApple Pie is so popular all year ’round! These look so delicious!
13. Peppermint Bark – Baked by RachelNot exactly a cookie but it totally works! And how cute is the snowflake shape?
14. Coffee Cake Cookies – Cookies & CupsOoooh, these look yummy. Thanks, Cookies & Cups!
15. Brownie Mint Cookies – Big Red Clifford
EASIEST RECIPE. MUST TRY.
16. Grinch Cookies – In Katrina’s KitchenThese bad boys are made from cake mix!
17. Vanilla Cardamom Shortbread Snowflake Sandwich Cookies with Espresso Buttercream Filling – Pineapple Coconut
Another snowflake recipe! But it’s a COOKIE SANDWICH! YUM!
18. Confetti Cake Batter CookiesSally’s Baking Addiction shared this fun & EASY recipe!
19. Eggnog Cookies – Chef in TrainingDon’t worry, it’s not all baked out. The eggnog is in the frosting, too!
20. Chunky Chewy Snickerdoodles – Tablespoon
This isn’t just your average Snickerdoodle recipe. It has a twist!
21. Peppermint Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
You had me at “Cream Cheese Frosting.” This one is also from Cooking Classy.
22. Molasses Spice Cookies – In Sock Monkey Slippers
Molasses fans! This one’s for you!
12+ Holiday Cookies
Of course, we HAVE to share our very own post from last Christmas with you!