I have a total confession you guys. I made these mini campfire s’more pies months and months ago with video and pictures and never posted. I have no idea how it slipped my mind, but I was thinking about making them for this weekend, and then it just dawned on me that I never posted. Oh well. They are here now!
What I love about these little beauties is that they are so so so SOOOOOOO easy to make and the kids absolutely adore them. Plus… S’mores… who doesn’t love s’mores. If you don’t like s’mores, I just…. I don’t even know what to do you with you.
Without further ado, here’s how I make them!
- One package (6 servings) mini pie crust – I used these
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Mini marshmallows
- Pretzel Sticks
- One a sheet pan, lay out the pie crusts.
- In a bowl mix the pudding powder and milk together.
- Pour pudding into each pie filling it to the top.
- Place pies into refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove and place a small handful of marshmallows in center of pie.
- Place 4-5 pretzel sticks into a triangle shape in the middle