Celebrate Earth Day with this free printable Earth Day Bingo game. Included in our printable are 10 free bingo cards and calling cards.
These Earth Day Bingo printables are all kinds of earth day fun for the whole family.
If Earth Day is one that you want to celebrate with your children like us, then you will not want to miss our most popular Earth Day post including Earth Day Paper Plate Craft, Earth Coloring Page, Yarn Earth Kids Activity, and Seed Paper Happy Earth Day Postcards.
What is Earth Day?
Earth day happens on April 22nd every year. It is a day to increase awareness and to support environmental protection.
The first Earth Day was observed on April 22, 1970 in the United States. In 1990, it was taken international with events held in 141 nations.
Earth Day is now observed around the world and there are many ways we can help in support of saving our planet from our climate crisis.
Earth Day For Kids
There are many ways in which actions can be taken to raise the awareness of Earth Day. Some of the things we can do as a family include:
- Recycle - Collecting cans, glass bottles, plastic bottles, and some paper and cardboard.
- Reduce - Reduce your use of electricity by turning lights off when you leave a room. Turn water off when you are not using it (like when you're brushing your teeth).
- Reuse - Reusing items like straws, water bottles, and clothing it reduces trash and the energy to make another.
- Planting Trees - Its is believed that approximately 15 million trees are cut down each year. If we can replant trees then we can help offset those numbers.
- Clean up trash and liter - By picking up trash in your local parks, roads and beaches, you are saving it from making its way into the ocean and harm all the wildlife in the ocean.
Supplies For Earth Day Bingo
This is similar to a regular bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them from the bottom of the page. Please remember one per person.
- Calling cards – Included in the download below. Print and cut them out. Make a mark as you call each item.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like rocks, acorns, or leaves.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of super fun Earth Day Themed prizes. I have provided a full list of prizes at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How to Play Earth Day Bingo
Playing bingo is a fun family game that is fun all year long. I love the idea of storing our bingo boards with our game boards and pull them out each April and play often throughout the Earth Day Week.
Start by downloading your Earth Day bingo printable. Once you have downloaded, printed and cut the Earth Day Bingo cards and calling cards, its time to get started.
Pass out the cards at random and place calling cards into a hat or large bowl. Set the rules for each game.
Have the children run around outside and collect a handful of small items in nature such as rocks and acorns to mark the item that has been called.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Earth”, “Yellow Recycle Bin”, “Watering Can” etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they are the winner!
Alternative Bingo Games
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play this Winter
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 24 calling card items and so every board will get black out with all cards.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Earth Day Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game during Easter there are many fun ideas to include
Some of our favorite Easter game prizes are:
- Globe Stress Balls
- Earth Day Bracelet
- Save the Earth Stickers
- Fun Earth Erasers
- Recycle Kraft Paper Bookmarks
Download Your Printable Bingo Game
Download the free bingo cards by entering your name and email below.
Other Nature Crafts You'll Love
- NATURE SCAVENGER HUNT FOR KIDS
- DIY FLOWER CROWN
- LADYBUG ROCK PAINTING
- LEAF BOWL DIY
- HOW TO MAKE TWIG PENCILS
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
EARTH DAY BINGO
FOLLOW MADE WITH HAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!