How to create the a fun glitter pumpkin with kids. Alternative to carving pumpkins!
We've found that with little ones at home, although it's fun to carve pumpkins, it tends to be a little easier to have some no carve pumpkins too. This year we created a few different pumpkin options including our glitter pumpkins.
We highlighted this easy Fall kids craft along with some other fun kids Halloween crafts in our October Crafts for Kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
They are pretty simple to make and the impact is outstanding.
Items Needed to Make these Fun No-Carve Pumpkins
- Spray Glue
How to make these fun mini pumpkins
This is a great project to do with the kids. We found a bag of the small pumpkins for a dollar or two at Walmart.
Spray the pumpkin with the glue.
Then holding over a bowl pour the glitter onto the pumpkin.You may need to re-pour the excess glitter back over the pumpkin, but then you'll have it all covered. Viola, you have the most beautiful glitter pumpkin.
Some of our other favorite non-carve pumpkin
- We are sharing the fun of all things EMOJI with these pumpkin emojis. They are sweet and make us so HAPPY.
- One of the easiest ways to transform your favorite fall pumpkins is by painting them. Check out how we paint our pumpkins at the Made with HAPPY house.
- One of our most popular post is our washi tape pumpkin. It is colorful and one of the easiest no-carve pumpkin ideas around.
- These fun spider web pumpkins and boo pumpkins are a simple non-carve pumpkin option for your Halloween decor.
Other Halloween Crafts You Might Enjoy
- Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
- Celebrate Halloween with your kids with these super cute spiders as a Easy Halloween Snack.
- These fun paper spider webs are all kinds of fun. Check out how we made them.
- One of our favorite Halloween crafts for toddlers, these Halloween footprint ghosts are the best.
- Celebrate Halloween with these super cute bat paper puppets. Fun FREE Halloween printable bat body where you can make them into the cutest popsicle stick bat puppet bookmarks.
- Celebrate the Disney Pixar Coco Movie with these Coco Coloring pages.
- Halloween Handprint Spiders are such a fun Halloween craft for preschoolers.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Pinterest | Instagram
Looking for crafts to keep your child busy? Sign up for my 5 Ridiculous HAPPY Activities in under 30 minutes for your kids delivered directly to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products on my Amazon storefront here!