How to create the a fun glitter pumpkin with kids. Alternative to carving pumpkins!
We've found that with little ones at home, although it's fun to carve pumpkins, it tends to be a little easier to have some no carve pumpkins too. This year we created a few different pumpkin options including our glitter pumpkins.
They are pretty simple to make and the impact is outstanding.
Items Needed to Make these Fun No-Carve Pumpkins
How to make these fun mini pumpkins
This is a great project to do with the kids. We found a bag of the small pumpkins for a dollar or two at Walmart.
Spray the pumpkin with the glue.
Then holding over a bowl pour the glitter onto the pumpkin.You may need to re-pour the excess glitter back over the pumpkin, but then you'll have it all covered. Viola, you have the most beautiful glitter pumpkin.
Some of our other favorite non-carve pumpkin
- We are sharing the fun of all things EMOJI with these pumpkin emojis. They are sweet and make us so HAPPY.
- One of the easiest ways to transform your favorite fall pumpkins is by painting them. Check out how we paint our pumpkins at the Made with HAPPY house.
- One of our most popular post is our washi tape pumpkin. It is colorful and one of the easiest no-carve pumpkin ideas around.
- These fun spider web pumpkins and boo pumpkins are a simple non-carve pumpkin option for your Halloween decor.
Other Halloween Crafts You Might Enjoy
- Animal balloons are always a good idea. We are sharing how to make these sweet balloon spiders that are great as decoration.
- Celebrate Halloween with your kids with these super cute spiders as a Easy Halloween Snack.
- These fun paper spider webs are all kinds of fun. Check out how we made them.
- One of our favorite Halloween crafts for toddlers, these Halloween footprint ghosts are the best.
- Celebrate Halloween with these super cute bat paper puppets. Fun FREE Halloween printable bat body where you can make them into the cutest popsicle stick bat puppet bookmarks.
- Celebrate the Disney Pixar Coco Movie with these Coco Coloring pages.
- Halloween Handprint Spiders are such a fun Halloween craft for preschoolers.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!