Looking for a fun and festive modern Fall wreath? We have a fun easy and modern Fall wreath idea with a free printable Thanks!
Looking to decorate this Autumn with something modern, simple yet full of color, then look no further than this modern Fall wreath.
Fall Decor Ideas
There are so many beautiful colors represented in Fall.
More traditional Fall wreaths you might be used to are grapevine wreaths, berry wreaths, or hydrangea wreaths. Anyone that knows me, knows that blush or lack of color are just not my style.
That is why I came up with a fun and bright colored stylish wreath that was both modern and beautiful.
This DIY wreath is really easy to make. With just a few supplies this hoop wreath can dress up your door and have you ready for Fall in no time!
Resources for Printable Activities For Kids
I get asked a lot about resources for all our printable activities for kids. Here are some of our favorite resources from paper to printers and more.
- “Thanks” Printable - Download Below
- 19” Metal Macramé Embroidery Hoop
- Faux Flowers
- Floral Tape
- Mini Clothes Pins
Print the "Thanks" Printable.
Secure the florals to the bottom right or left side of the ring using the floral tape.
Tie one end of the twine to the left side of the ring and then to the right making sure the twine is taut.
Cut out the triangle letters of the “Thanks” printable.
Using the mini clothespins, clip the letters to the twine.
Cut one last piece of twine approximately 4 inches long and tie it to the top and use as a holder.
Other Options for this Autumn Wreath
There are many way to vary up this wreath to better match your taste. One of the easiest ways is to spray paint the hoop. The hoop would look great gold or any of the Fall colors.
Download Your "Thanks" Wreath Printable
Other Modern Wreaths You'll Love
- MODERN CHRISTMAS WREATH
- 25 CHRISTMAS DOOR WREATH IDEAS
- CANDY CORN LIMA BEAN WREATH
- JOY WREATH SIGN
- LOLLIPOP STICK WREATH
- PAPER STRAW WREATH DIY
- Print the 'Thanks' Printable.
- Secure the florals to the bottom right or left side of the ring using the floral tape. Tie one end of the wine to the left side of the ring and then to the right making sure the twine is taut. Cut out the triangle letters of the 'Thanks' printable.
- Using the mini clothespins, clip the letters to the twine. Cut one last piece of twine approximately 4 inches long and tie it to the top and use as a holder.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!