Bring on the luck of the Irish with this fun St Patrick's Day word search printable. Free Printable fun for kids of all ages!
This St. Patrick's Day word search printable is all kinds of fun and great for the St. Patrick's Day celebration in the classroom or at home. Having some printable puzzle fun is always a fun activity for kids of all ages!
St. Patrick's Day For Kids
St. Patrick's Day is such a fun day to celebrate with the kids. We love the idea of leprechaun traps, green eggs, and rainbow rice Krispy treats. There are lots of activities too to do in the classroom or at home too.
Check out these other St. Patrick's Day Printables!
Word Searches Puzzles
There are so many wonderful benefits for word search puzzles, especially in children. Of course, they are all kinds of fun especially themed word searches like our printable March word search. But there are also developmental and educational benefits too.
Word search puzzles can help with word recognition, developing pattern recognition, increasing vocabulary and so much more. Plus, they are really fun! So grab our St. Patrick's Day Word Search Puzzle and check off the words to find!
How Do You Play Word Search Puzzles?
For those unfamiliar with word search puzzles, they are a fun game for kids of all ages. The objective is to find the list of words hidden in the box of letters.
The list of words is typically geared towards a certain topic like holidays (like St. Patrick's Day), themes, etc. The word list is all about that topic, like for St. Patrick's Day we have March and Clover.
Each puzzle can range in difficulty in a few different ways.
- The number of letters in the puzzle box can make the puzzle easier or more difficult.
- The legth of the vocabulary words can effect the difficulty of the puzzle. The shorter words can be on the easier side, while the longer words may be a bit more difficult.
- The orientation of the words. For easier puzzles, they may only be in the puzzle from left to right and up and down. The more difficult puzzles can have them backwards, forwards, and diagnal.
Once you have found the words, it's fun to either circle the word or highlights it. Then it's fun to mark them off the list.
It's fun to time the kids too. Or have them work on it at the same time and see who finds all the words first.
Download Our Free St. Patrick's Day Word Search
Simply enter your name and email in the form below. Once you hit enter you will be taken directly to the pdf file for printing. If you do not feel comfortable entering your email, you can also find it in my shop.
Other St. Patrick's Day Printables You'll Love
- ST. PATRICK'S DAY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
- FREE PRINTABLE COLOR BY NUMBER RAINBOW
- RAINBOW DAYS OF THE WEEK WORKSHEETS
- FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICKS COLORING PAGES
- MARCH COLORING PAGE
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!