Do not miss these St. Patrick’s Day Snacks and Drinks to celebrate St. Paddys Day. Quick and easy green food, green beer and traditional Irish foods.
Looking to celebrate the four leaf clover holiday with these St. Patrick’s Day Snacks and Drinks.
It’s holiday time again! I’m not Irish but I do love a good party. My favorite part about celebrating is the food and drinks. St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday to get creative with your eats.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day should not only consist of green food colored finger foods, shamrock shaped bites, corned beef and cabbage and mashed potatoes. I scoured the internet again and found over 25 of the yummiest-looking snack and drink recipes for St. Patty’s Day!!
Do not miss our 15+ Rainbow Crafts for Kids!
These cookies are all kinds of fun and a great to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day!
These are minty and all kinds of St. Patrick’s Day Yummy!
St. Patrick’s Day Puppy Chow – Gal On a Mission
These are a great snack for the kids lunches or as a fun snack. We love the idea of edible crayons.
Shamrock Pretzel Pops by Mommy’s Bundle
St. Patrick’s Day Muddy Buddies – Frugal Mom Eh!
Leprechaun Crunch Snack Mix -Frugal Fanatic
The Best Rainbow Crispy Treats – Made With Happy
These are a favorite at our house. They are soft and gooey and RAINBOW! You will not want to miss this recipe!St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Marshmallow Pops – Stretching a Buck
No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Shamrock Cheesecake – The First Year
No bake and cheesecake are two of my favorite words as a working Mom. Cannot wait to try these.St. Patrick’s Day Fruit Skewers – Creative Juice
I love the idea of all green fruit. So much fun having them eat their greens!Lucky Charms Krispie Treats – A Mom’s Take
Shamrock Cookie Cups – Creations By Kara
You had us at cookie cup. These look all kinds of delicious.
Shamrock Tortilla Chips – Spiced
St. Patrick’s Day Chex Mix – Wishes and Dishes
Luck of the Irish Skewers – Heartbeet Kitchen
Caramel and Chocolate Covered Marshmallows – Love from the Oven
Green Candied Popcorn – Cupcake Diaries
Leprechaun Cookie Bark- The Nerd’s Wife
Boozy Guinness Pretzel Truffles – Pretty Plain Janes
7+ St. Patrick’s Day Drinks
If green inspired drinks are what you are looking for, then be sure to check out our 7+ St. Patrick’s Day Drinks
Lime Sherbet Floats – Home Cooking Memories
St. Patrick’s Day Irish Jello Shots – Hoosier Homemade
Shamrock Sour Cocktail – Pizzazzerie
Mint White Hot Chocolate – The Gracious Wife
Sparkling Leprechaun Kiss Drink – Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Shamrock Shake – Living Locurto
Mint Chocolate Chip Baileys Milkshake – Family Food and Travel
Enjoy, friends!! I’m really interested in trying some of these, especially the drinks!
Other St. Patrick’s Day Food and Crafts for Kids You Might Enjoy
- Leprechaun Craft = St. Patricks Day Craft – Fun craft the kids can make out of felt.
- With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, I thought a fun way to help the kids celebrate is with these fun free Rainbow Seed Printable
- 15+ RAINBOW CRAFTS FOR KIDS – Is a great list of all things rainbows and St Patrick’s Day. Looking to add some more rainbows into your kids crafts, then you will not want to miss this.
- If you are looking for a rainbow pinata idea, then look no further than this Rainbow Punch Pinata
- Rainbow Popcorn – Rainbow Popcorn. There is nothing sweeter than turning up the color on your popcorn snack with this super fun rainbow popcorn. Rainbow snacks for St. Patrick’s Day. Rainbow food.
- Rainbow Crafts for Kindergartners – Simple rainbow crafts for kindergartners, rainbow crafts for preschoolers or even lower grade elementary school kids.
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art – Looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art Project, then we have you covered!
- Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich – Every year I make a batch of the world’s best rainbow crispy treats, and this year, I decided to take those babies one step further and turn them into the Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Rainbow Balloon Arch – Balloon Arches. Who doesn’t love them? They are so pretty and festive and are really inexpensive to make.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!