With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, I thought a fun way to help the kids celebrate is with these fun free rainbow seeds printable.
There is something so fun about handing out a fun treat to other kids on St. Patrick’s Day like these Rainbow Seeds.
Be sure to check out the 100 more printables for kids like this HAPPY one.
Celebrating holidays with kids is so much fun. St. Patrick’s Day in particular makes a great kids holiday with all the Leprechaun things, four leaf clovers, and my favorite rainbows.
Rainbow Seeds are a fun play on Spring Seeds and our favorite rainbows. The kids all get a kick out of gifting and receiving the skittles fun.
You of course could also use M&M’s or any rainbow colored candies.
What you need for your Rainbow Seeds Treats
How to make your St. Patrick’s Day Treat Bags
Grab Your Rainbow Seeds Printable Here
We hope you enjoy your St. Patrick’s Day!
Other Rainbow DIY and St. Patrick’s Day Craft Projects You Might Enjoy
- Rainbow Punch Pinata – This rainbow pinata is awesome for any St. Patrick’s Day party or Rainbow party
- LEPRECHAUN CRAFT – ST PATRICKS DAY CRAFT – Fun felt craft project that is perfect for the preschoolers and toddlers.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheets which includes a very HAPPY coloring page as well as a St. Patrick’s Day Word Search.
- Free Printable St. Patricks Coloring Pages – has pots of gold and leprechauns and rainbows. Three of my favorite things!
- Rainbow felt fortune cookies craft – My kids love making these to hand out at both the Chinese New Year as well as on Valentines Day. They would be great for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration too
- Free Printable Leprechaun Coloring Page is all kinds of coloring fun and great for those that love the art of coloring.
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art – This is great for little hands. I have made this project with 1st graders and 2nd graders and both grades have so much fun creating the art piece.
- Rainbow Holiday Garland – We love hanging this garland all year long. We have used it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day
- The Latest Craze – Rainbow LoomThe Rainbow Loom never seems to go out of style. My daughter brings it to everyone of her brother’s baseball games and sits on the sidelines making bracelets with some of the other baseball siblings.
- Easy Easter Suncatcher Craft – These are fun of course during Easter, but they are great all year long with lots of different shapes.
- How to Build a Lazy Susan – We not only made a lazy Susan, but we made a Rainbow Lazy Susan that sits at our house and is used all year long.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!