This St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheet is a great coloring activity for the kids during their classroom St. Patrick’s Day parties or when celebrating at home.
Looking for a fun and free St. Patrick’s Day coloring sheets for your kids? We have you covered. We have the free printable St. Patrick's Day Coloring Sheets at the bottom of the page.
If you love St. Patrick's Day coloring as much as we do, then you have to check out our other St. Patrick's Day coloring pages: FREE PRINTABLE LEPRECHAUN COLORING PAGE and FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICKS COLORING PAGES
Benefits of Coloring
For those that follow us often, coloring played a big part of my youth. To say I was obsessed with coloring books and coloring pages is an understatement.
There was something so therapeutic and expressive about coloring. Not to mention the fine motor skills that are developed when children are coloring and attempting to stay in the lines. It builds up their ability to hold the pencil or crayon and strengthens their grip.
I can not think of a more fun way to celebrate the lucky day with the kids than with some fun coloring pages. We have a few coloring pages for kids that celebrate St. Patty’s day in all the best ways.
- Free Printable Leprechaun Coloring Page- which includes a very HAPPY day coloring page as well as a St. Patrick’s Day Word Search.
- Free Printable St. Patricks Coloring Pages – has pots of gold and leprechauns and rainbows. Three of my favorite things!
Kids Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day
If you are like me, my the idea of celebrating St. Patrick’s day involves some green beer and corned beef and cabbage. For the kids is about leprechaun traps, pots of gold and yummy rainbow treats.
St. Patrick's Day Word Search
While word searches can be lots of fun for kids, there are actually some brain benefits to doing word searches as well.
Studies have shown that word searches and puzzles in general can help with memory, vocabulary, mental processing and focus. I do not know about you, but I think we all could use more of all those things!
Other Rainbow DIY and St. Patrick’s Day Craft Projects You Might Enjoy
- These St. Patricks Day Treats – Leprechaun Hat Cookies are all kinds of fun and a great to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day!
- Rainbow Punch Pinata – This rainbow pinata is awesome for any St. Patrick’s Day party or Rainbow party
- LEPRECHAUN CRAFT – ST PATRICKS DAY CRAFT – Fun felt craft project that is perfect for the preschoolers and toddlers.
- Rainbow felt fortune cookies craft – My kids love making these to hand out at both the Chinese New Year as well as on Valentines Day. They would be great for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration too
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art – This is great for little hands. I have made this project with 1st graders and 2nd graders and both grades have so much fun creating the art piece.
- Rainbow Holiday GarlandWe love hanging this garland all year long. We have used it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day
- The Latest Craze – Rainbow LoomThe Rainbow Loom never seems to go out of style. My daughter brings it to everyone of her brother’s baseball games and sits on the sidelines making bracelets with some of the other baseball siblings.
- Easy Easter Suncatcher Craft – These are fun of course during Easter, but they are great all year long with lots of different shapes.
- How to Build a Lazy Susan – We not only made a lazy susan, but we made a Rainbow Lazy Susan that sits at our house and is used all year long.
GRAB YOUR FREE PRINTABLE COLORING PAGE
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!