These 15+ St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids are sure to be a huge hit with preschoolers, kindergartners, and kids of all ages.
Lucky and HAPPY are these St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids! Children love all the green, all the leprechauns, and all the fun that we have with these St. Paddy’s day kids craft ideas!
These St. Patricks craft ideas feature rainbow crafts, free printables, shamrock crafts, and all kinds of pot of gold fun!
Bust out all your paper plates, tissue paper, pom poms, and rainbow paper and get your St.Patrick’s day crafting on.
St. Patrick’s Day with Kids
If your kids are anything like mine, then they love all things about St. Patrick’s Day. They even love the idea that a leprechaun running around their house or classroom causing a commotion. The way I see it, they are only little once. Why not let them have fun with leprechaun traps and four leaf clover crafts?
Rainbow Crafts for Kids
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts Ideas for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Clovers by Crafty MorningThe kids will have some serious fun with cupcake liners!
- Little Leprechauns by I Heart Crafty ThingsAnother fun idea with cupcake liners and craft paper.
- Lucky Clover Burlap Art by Five Little ChefsThis little burlap clover is the cutest. You know how much we love burlap and love this fun craft
- Leprechaun Craft – by Made with HappyThis is a great craft for your toddler or preschooler. They will have fun putting together the felt and making the cutest leprechaun hats.
- Lime Jello Play Dough by Plain Vanilla MomWe adore play dough at our house and think that this is all kinds of fun this St. Patty’s day
- Shape Leprechauns by Reading ConfettiFun with shapes and crafting is what kids crafts is all about. We love this cutie leprechaun craft.
- Paper Leprechaun Hats by Meaningful MamaOh what fun these leprechaun hats crafts are! We love the fun and glitter and are definitely going to be making these at our house!
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
- Torn Paper Leprechauns by I Heart Crafty ThingsTorn paper crafts are some of our favorites. The kids always have the best time making something out of what seems to be a pile of paper scraps.
- Sparkly Shamrock Necklaces by Crafty JournalMy daughter is obsessed with necklace making and we think this craft is all kinds of fun.
- Doily Shamrocks by A Little Pinch of PerfectLove the idea of turning those Valentines heart doilies into a fun St. Patrick’s Day Craft!
- Sticky Paper Shamrocks by Play Dr. HutchSticky paper crafts are fun for the kids, especially the littles. They can go around the house, classroom collecting all the green things and then collect them all in one place.
- Glittered Shamrocks Sun Catcher by Housing a ForestWe always have an ever changing sun catcher on our window. We adore this glitter shamrock one.
- Shamrock Hair Clips by Peace but Not QuietSuper cute hair clips with shamrocks. I want one for my hair now!
- Marble Painted Shamrocks by Plain Vanilla MomMarble paint is all kinds of fun for the kid (and parents… :)) We thinks these are all kinds of happy
- Toilet Paper Roll Shamrocks by Molly Moo CraftsThese are so fun and make for a fun St. Patrick’s Day decoration.
- Paper 4 Leaf Clovers by Meaningful MamaPaper clovers are so fun, especially when you can shape them into a fun hanging craft.
We have lots of other great St. Patrick’s Day Crafts and Treats to celebrate with your kids.
- RAINBOW CRAFTS FOR KINDERGARTNERS – Fun project with tissue paper
- We have an awesome list of our favorite 25+ EASY ST. PATRICK’S DAY SNACKS AND DRINKS. There is also corned beef and cabbage snacks and chocolate cupcakes topped with whipped cream cheese. YUM!!!
- Rainbow Popcorn – A kid favorite all year long, but always popular as a St. Patrick’s Day Treat
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY RAINBOW ART – Super fun art project for St. Patrick’s Day
- RAINBOW PUNCH PINATA – One of the most fun things to have at any St. Patrick’s day party
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY COLORING SHEETS – Let your kid color with all the fun of rainbow and leprechauns.
- Rainbow Edible Crayons – Another favorite of my kids. These edible crayons are fun and colorful.
- These St. Patricks Day Treats – Leprechaun Hat Cookies are all kinds of fun and a great to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day!
- Rainbow Seeds and Happy St Patrick’s Day PrintablesThese are a super fun way for the kids to give their friends a little treat and wishing them HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day!
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Like it? Pin it