Simple rainbow crafts for kindergartners, rainbow crafts for preschoolers or even lower grade elementary school kids.
St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I'm always looking for something fun to create with the kids.
Do not miss our 15+ Rainbow Crafts for Kids!
We love rainbow crafts at our house especially since we have all kinds of rainbow craft supplies hanging around. While I think this is a simple rainbow craft for kindergartners or lower aged elementary school kids, I think any age kids get a kick out of this craft. Even my older tween wanted to know if she could make one!
I get asked often what kind of supplies I have on hand at our house in order to make these kinds of crafts, and I've decided to put together a comprehensive list in addition to my rainbow craft supply list of simple easy craft supplies to have at home for endless creative fun. Look for that list coming soon.
In the meantime, lets talk simple rainbow crafts for kindergartners and St. Patrick's Day crafts
- Setup a space for your child with a canvas panel, tissue paper and a glue stick.
- Have them spread a layer of glue over the canvas
- Place the tissue paper over the canvas as they wish
- Once they have their master pieces in place, lightly spray with water over the entire canvas. If there is bleeding awesome, if not, no problem.
- Once its dried, an optional step is to spray your art with a spray glue, clear spray, or run over the top with mod podge/glue. This will assure their art is in place, but not necessary.
My kids are bonkers about spray bottles and whenever I can incorporate them into their crafts, they are all for it. I'm not sure what that is all about, but maybe its so that it can end with a spray in each other face? 🙂 Let's get real, its most likely because of that. Or to get me, but hey its fun and a little water never hurt anyone. tehehe... famous last words.
Rainbow Crafts for Preschoolers
My next question for you all is about displaying your child's art. We have a few of these kid art displays throughout the house, but for larger pieces, I'd love to hear how you are displaying them these days. Prior to our kitchen remodel we had a frame that we could open and replace the art in front and center. I'm thinking about adding one for each kid in the kitchen or even a gallery of those type of frames with different sizes.
Other St. Patrick's Day Crafts you Might Enjoy.
Other Kindergarten Ideas You Might Enjoy
- Rainbow Making 10 Worksheet
- 10+ AWESOME STEM TOYS FOR KINDERGARTNERS
- TOP 10 CHAPTER BOOKS FOR YOUNG READERS
- BUSY BEE PRESCHOOL ACTIVITY PACK
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
RAINBOW CRAFT FOR KINDERGARTNERS
PIN IT TO YOUR KIDS CRAFTS BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY
Those that know our house, know that rainbow crafts happen all year long. That doesn't mean that I'm not super aware that these crafts are much more popular when looking for St. Patrick's Day crafts