These St. Patricks Coloring Pages that are filled with luck and all kinds of fun for the kids this St. Patty’s Day.
If you are looking for free printable St. Patricks coloring pages for your kids classroom St. Patrick’s Day party, then we have just the thing for you.
One of my favorite things to do growing up with coloring. I would ask for a coloring booking for every holiday. That is why I am so passionate about coloring and offering free coloring pages. It was an important part of my childhood and I want to cultivate that in my kids and any kid around the world that wants to color too.
I can not think of a more fun way to celebrate St. Patricks with the kids than with some fun coloring pages. We have a few coloring pages for kids that celebrate St. Patty’s day in all the best ways.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheets which includes a very HAPPY coloring page as well as a St. Patrick’s Day Word Search.
- Free Printable Leprechaun Coloring Pages– has pots of gold and leprechauns and rainbows. Three of my favorite things!
Check out our 101+ Free Printables for Kids?
What makes St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages fun?
Well first off, the holiday is all about rainbows. Anyone that has knows or has visited Made with Happy for more than a minute, should know that rainbows are our jam.
Second, there are fun leprechauns, four leaf clovers, and pots of gold. All fun and make for a super happy and fun holiday.
Leprechaun Coloring Pages to Print
There is something really fun about leprechauns and St. Patrick’s Day. In kindergarten at my kids school, each of the kids builds a Leprechaun trap. They come into class the morning of St. Patrick’s day and the leprechauns always seem to have made and absolute mess of the room, and ALMOST got caught, but have never actually been caught.
We love to create that sense of wonder in these coloring pages. Let your kids sense of creativity run while with this one.
HAPPY St. Patrick’s Day
Grab your Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheets
Other Rainbow DIY and St. Patrick’s Day Craft Projects You Might Enjoy
- 15+ Rainbow Crafts for Kids gives you a great round up of rainbow crafts for kids of all ages.
- Rainbow Punch Pinata – This rainbow pinata is awesome for any St. Patrick’s Day party or Rainbow party
- LEPRECHAUN CRAFT – ST PATRICKS DAY CRAFT – Fun felt craft project that is perfect for the preschoolers and toddlers.
- Rainbow felt fortune cookies craft – My kids love making these to hand out at both the Chinese New Year as well as on Valentines Day. They would be great for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration too
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art – This is great for little hands. I have made this project with 1st graders and 2nd graders and both grades have so much fun creating the art piece.
- Rainbow Holiday GarlandWe love hanging this garland all year long. We have used it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day
- The Latest Craze – Rainbow LoomThe Rainbow Loom never seems to go out of style. My daughter brings it to everyone of her brother’s baseball games and sits on the sidelines making bracelets with some of the other baseball siblings.
- Easy Easter Suncatcher Craft – These are fun of course during Easter, but they are great all year long with lots of different shapes.
- How to Build a Lazy Susan – We not only made a lazy susan, but we made a Rainbow Lazy Susan that sits at our house and is used all year long.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICKS COLORING PAGES
PIN IT TO YOUR CRAFT BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!