We are all about St. Patrick’s day over here and this free printable Leprechaun coloring page is perfect way for the kids to celebrate the Irish holiday.
Grab this super fun and free printable leprechaun coloring page to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and the luck of the Irish.
Check out our 101+ Free Printables for Kids.
Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with Kids
Coloring is one of our favorite things to do around here. It is a great activity for both adults and kids alike.
I can not think of a more fun way to celebrate St. Patricks with the kids than with some fun coloring pages. We have a few coloring pages for kids that celebrate St. Patty’s day in all the best ways.
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Sheets which includes a very HAPPY coloring page as well as a St. Patrick’s Day Word Search.
- Free Printable St. Patricks Coloring Pages – has pots of gold and leprechauns and rainbows. Three of my favorite things!
Grab your Free Printable Leprechaun Coloring Page
Other Rainbow DIY and St. Patrick’s Day Craft Projects You Might Enjoy
- Rainbow Punch Pinata – This rainbow pinata is awesome for any St. Patrick’s Day party or Rainbow party
- LEPRECHAUN CRAFT – ST PATRICKS DAY CRAFT – Fun felt craft project that is perfect for the preschoolers and toddlers.
- Rainbow felt fortune cookies craft – My kids love making these to hand out at both the Chinese New Year as well as on Valentines Day. They would be great for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration too
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Art – This is great for little hands. I have made this project with 1st graders and 2nd graders and both grades have so much fun creating the art piece.
- Rainbow Holiday Garland – We love hanging this garland all year long. We have used it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day
- The Latest Craze – Rainbow LoomThe Rainbow Loom never seems to go out of style. My daughter brings it to everyone of her brother’s baseball games and sits on the sidelines making bracelets with some of the other baseball siblings.
- Easy Easter Suncatcher Craft – These are fun of course during Easter, but they are great all year long with lots of different shapes.
- How to Build a Lazy Susan – We not only made a lazy susan, but we made a Rainbow Lazy Susan that sits at our house and is used all year long.