Feeling Lucky? Grab these FREE St Patrick’s Day Bingo Printables including 10 Bingo Cards and Calling Cards.
These St Patrick’s Day Bingo printable game is all kinds of fun and perfect for both in-person and distanced celebrations!
St. Patrick’s Day is always a fun holiday full of rainbows and luck. Rainbows are our middle name, so do not miss some of our most popular rainbow post including: 15+ Rainbow Crafts for Kids, Rainbow Punch Pinata, The Best Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats, Rainbow Edible Crayon Recipe, and Color Scavenger Hunt.
You also do not want to miss our 101+ Free Kids Printables full of Crafts, Games & Coloring Pages.
St. Patrick’s Day Games
We love playing games for St. Patrick’s day with the kids. Whether its part of a St. Patty’s Day party or at home with the family, there are lots of fun to be had.
There is something about rainbow, four leaf clovers and leprechauns that make this day just a FUN HAPPY day! Playing Bingo to celebrate makes it that much more HAPPY!
Supplies For St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Game
This is similar to a regular bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them at the bottom. Remember one per person.
- Calling sheet – Included in the download, cut them out and mark as you call each item.
- Bingo markers – I recommend using something small like St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Coins, Clover Stickers, or Shamrock Stamps
- Prizes – I have put together a list of fun St. Patrick’s Day Prizes, also at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How Do You Play St. Patrick’s Bingo?
Playing bingo is a fun game all year long. We store our bingo games with our game boards and pull them out each St. Patrick’s Day and play often leading up to St. Patty’s Day.
You First start by downloading your bingo cards. Once you have downloaded, print them out. One for each person.
Cut out bingo cards as well as all the calling cards. Pass out the bingo cards and place calling cards into a bowl or hat and mix up.
Set the rules for each game.
Hand out candies, coins or small items to mark the item that has been called. Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Rainbow”, “Leprechaun”, etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they win!
Alternative Bingo Games
Few Types of Bingo Games
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill all spots on your bingo card
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
St. Patrick’s Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game for St. Patrick’s Day there are so many fun ideas.
Some of our favorite St. Patrick’s Day game prizes are:
- Shamrock Light Up Necklace
- Fun St. Patrick’s Day Glasses
- Four Leaf Clover Glow in the Dark Pens
- St. Patrick’s Day Bracelets
- Chocolate Coins
- Four Leaf Clover Temporary Tattoos
- Clover Stickers
- St. Patrick’s Day Lollipops
- Shamrock Stamps
Additional Bingo Game Questions
Now that you are ready to play St. Patrick’s Day Bingo, here are a few questions you might have.
In order to print your bingo cards, you simply enter your email below. It will then take you directly to the pdf of the bingo cards and calling cards. Hit print and then print out using cardstock.
Each game typically takes about 10 minutes. This can vary slightly depending on the number of people participating and how quickly you call the items.
For the classic bingo, it could be reached in as few as four calling cards. That would be in the case the FREE space is utilized. Otherwise, the other rows require 5 in a row.
Download St. Patrick’s Day Bingo
Enter your email below and taken to your Free Printable St. Patricks Day Bingo Boards and Calling Cards.
Other St. Patrick’s Day Printables You’ll Love
- ST. PATRICK’S DAY CRAFTS
- FREE RAINBOW SEEDS PRINTABLE – ST. PATTY’S DAY
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY COLORING SHEETS
- FREE PRINTABLE LEPRECHAUN COLORING PAGE
- FREE PRINTABLE ST. PATRICKS COLORING PAGES