Looking for a fun and festive Fall DIY sign, then look no further!
This Fall DIY Sign is all kind of color and perfect for any Fall Decor.
It is always hard to say goodbye to Summer, but man do I love saying hello to Fall. Fall is such a great transition season from the lazy sun-kissed days of Summer before heading into the cold gloomy days of Winter.
Happy Fall DIY Sign
Back to school, boots, Fall leaves, and Halloween are just some of favorite things happening in Fall, but if I’m going to be honest, my absolute favorite thing about FALL is all the changing colors.
When I start to see the leaves change, I feel like I just get all the warm and fuzzies and dream of days laying in the leaf piles. The only challenge I have with traditional Fall/Autumn decor is that they are all made with oranges and browns.
If you have spent any second of time on Made with HAPPY (like you are right now) you will quickly realize that I cannot function in a two color world. Especially if one of them is brown 🙂
This has led me down the path of creating my own Fall sign that still celebrates the colors changing, but in a brighter and HAPPIER way than the traditional Fall DIY Signs.
We are celebrating the welcoming of Fall and making this super cute and colorful and great for your front door.
Made with HAPPY readers love one of our most popular post 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for Kids. There are many quick and easy crafts just like these ones. Other easy crafts you might enjoy are 15+ Easy Fall Crafts for Kids, September Kids Crafts, and October Kids Crafts.
What supplies you need for this Fall DIY
Head down to your local Hobby Lobby store and pick up all the supplies.
- Natural Wood Pallet with Rope hang
- Wood leaf cutouts
- hello cutout
- Wood letters
- Variety of paint colors
- Paint brush
- craft glue
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE HELLO FALL DIY WOOD SIGN
Start by layout your cutouts on your pallet sign to visually see where they all would fit.
Paint each of your leaves as well as your hello FALL cutouts.
Once they are dry, glue them onto your wood sign.
This project makes me so HAPPY because it’s a great way for you try your hand at being crafty and creative, but is so simple, it’s hard to mess up. Those are the best kinds of projects in my opinion.
There are a few other ways to vary up this project too.
- You could stain or paint the wood sign
- Vary the color of the leaves to your houses decor and color.
However, you decide to change it up, we hope you enjoy it.
HAPPY CRAFTING AND HAPPY FALL!
Other Easy DIY Fall Decor and Fall Crafts You Might Enjoy
- This beautiful Fall tree craft is great for kids of all ages. It combines colors of Fall, fall leaves and paper Fall craft to make one of the easiest and lovely autumn tree art projects.
- What says HAPPY FALL more than a HAPPY FALL Y’ALL Sign Be sure to check out the 100 more printables for kids like this one.
- Looking for an colorful Thanksgiving table decor idea? These DIY Cinnamon Holiday Candles are easy to make and great as Thanksgiving place settings.
- Sharing a fun Fall kids craft with this fabulous apple picking hand print painting. This toddler craft is a fun one for their little hands to get involved.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!