Looking for a fun Star Wars Craft, then you have to make this cute Baby Yoda Craft. We have a free printable to make this fun paper plate craft for kids.
The kids love this adorable Baby Yoda Craft.
Star Wars is such a beloved series. There are so many fun characters from throughout the star wars series. As a Star Wars fan ourselves, we thought we would create a fun star wars themed craft from one of ou. r favorites of the series, The Mandalorian or Star Wars: The Mandalorian.
Now onto making this sweet Baby Yoda Craft
What you Need for Your Star Wars Craft
- Paper plate (Pictured: 7 inch plate in neon green)
- Paper (Printer paper or construction paper)
- Baby Yoda Template File (below)
How to Build a Baby Yoda Printable Paper Plate Craft For Kids
- Print the Baby Yoda Face Template. You will find the printable version below. I do however have the SVG and PNG file in the case you would like to use your cutting machine. Please email me if you would like me to send you the cut file.
- Cut out the pieces of his face from the free printable template.
- Start by gluing the ears to the back of the paper plate.
- Next, glue the face to the front of the paper plate.
- Allow to dry completely before playing with or displaying.
Grab Your Baby Yoda Face Printable
Other Paper Crafts For Kids You Might Enjoy
- PAPER PLATE WIND SOCKS
- EARTH DAY PAPER PLATE CRAFT FOR KIDS
- PAPER WIND SOCK CRAFT TUTORIAL
- PAPER WEAVING – PAPER CRAFTS FOR KIDS
Other Disney Printables and Crafts
- DUMBO COLORING PAGES – FREE PRINTABLES
- ALADDIN COLORING PAGES
- DISNEY’S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST MOVIE NIGHT
- TSUM TSUM PRINTABLE VALENTINES
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!