Seaworld’s Halloween Spooktacular is all kinds of fun this year!
We were so excited to have Bri, from Halloween Spooktacular with us at this event to share with the Made with HAPPY readers about all the fun and HAPPY at SeaWorld during their Halloween Spooktacular.
SeaWorld has changed in so many ways over the years and in 2018 they’re planning some big moves! Their adding the tallest roller coaster in town, an all-new Sesame Street Parade and there’s a new SoCal pass on sale now!
SeaWorld will still be offering its super fun Spooktacular event, which we had the pleasure of attending last weekend. SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular includes ocean-inspired trick-or-treat stations, an under-the-sea pumpkin patch, and a whole lot of Halloween HAPPY!
Our kiddos loved checking out SeaWorld and the treat stations just made it extra special for this time of year. They filled their bags with goodies like tootsie rolls and fruit strips. We watched the amazing dolphin show and the little missy decided she would like to be a dolphin trainer when she grows up. She watched the entire show with awe. It truly was beautiful.
Don’t miss Clyde & Seamore’s Big Halloween Bash sea lion and otter show if you stop in this month! We went to a Halloween Dance party, which also had fun crafts and magnetic sand to play with around the festivities. There were all sorts of characters at “Penelope’s Garden Party”! We saw a mermaid, a HAPPY witch, and all different under-the-sea style costumes.
Their Halloween décor is all decked out in under-the-sea fun! Our little butterfly surely enjoyed posing for the camera at all the fun photo-op stations.
We had a blast at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular this year! Don’t miss your chance to go - weekends now through October 29th!
If you’re local to SoCal, check out the new SoCal Annual pass for only $99.99. It includes parking, guest passes and discounts! Say, what?! I’m so excited for this new SoCal rate. Now we can go more often and bring friends! HAPPY October!
Other HAPPY Events You Might Enjoy
- DELTA FAUCET #HAPPIMESS EVENT
- USA SWIMMING EVENT W/ DARA TORRES
- DOLE FALL BLOGGER SUMMIT FEATURING DISNEY’S FROZEN 2
- HELMETS ARE COOL EVENT
- SACRAMENTO MUSIC FESTIVAL
- #PETCUREANLOVE TOUR IN ENCINITAS
- MACY’S CULINARY COUNCIL CHEF MARCUS SAMUELSSON
Other Southern California Destinations you might enjoy!
- VISITING THE LIVING DESERT
- FAMILY STAYCATION SAN DIEGO - WELK RESORT
- WEEKEND GETAWAY TO IDYLLWILD
- VISITING SANTA MONICA PIER
- 5 REASONS TO VISIT AQUATICA SAN DIEGO, SEAWORLD’S WATERPARK
- STAYCATION ALL I EVER WANTED…
- EXPLORING CORONADO ISLAND + GIVEAWAY
- Family Adventure to Moab Part 1
- Family Adventure to Moab Part 2