Dad will love your creativity with these super fun Agamograph Free Printable Fathers Day Cards. Homemade Father’s Day cards are the best!
Surprise Dad with these agamograph free printable Father’s day cards
Celebrating Father’s Day
It is that time of year to celebrate all the Dad’s.
I am extremely blessed in the Dad compartment. My Dad, my Baby Daddy, my Grand Dad (Grandpa) and my Dad-in-Law are all incredible father’s and show us all every day what it is to be an extraordinary Dad.
Not to get too sappy, but the world needs more Dad’s like my blessed group of fellas I have, because every child should feel the love of a Dad (or Father Figure).
I cannot imagine my life without them. Okay, so I’m totally crying now thinking about all the blessing and love I have and really I should be talking about this super cute and fun Printable Fathers Day Cards.
We love to empower you all to create fun and personal gifts and cards and so Father’s Day seems like the perfect time to show Dad how Rad he is with this super cute and fun Agamograph Card. That’s word is a mouth full and I’m going to be real, I don’t even know if I’m saying it correctly.
What is an Agamograph?
Agamograph is a type of kinetic art named after Yaacov Agam. He was an Israeli sculptor. It is a series of images that change depending on the angles you view them from.
We are loving agamograph cards and decided to create our own printable card for Father’s Day. I even had my daughter’s class make them for art.
What Is Needed to Make Your Own Agamograph
- Colored Construction Paper or Card Stock
- Scissors – These are one my favorite scissors
- Printable Father’s Day Card (Free Printable Below)
How to Make Your Own Father’s Day Card
- Start by printing out your agamograph. Grab your free printable father’s day card below.
- Coloring in both cards. I have a thing with all things color, ombre and rainbows as you may know and so we did one picture with cool colors and one with warm.
Next, cut each out and each strip along the printed line, making sure to keep the strips in place so you know the order. Each picture should have eleven strips. The “I love you” picture is picture A and “Dad is Rad” is picture B in this tutorial
- Then on your construction paper, cover it with glue.
- Starting on the left side of both pictures, place the first strip of picture A and the first strip of picture B. Continue to alternate adding each strip of each picture.
- Let your picture dry.Once the picture is dry, fold your picture in an accordion like fold between each of the strips.
Viola, you have a Awesome free printable Father’s Day Card.
Grab Your Free Printable Father’s Day Card Here
Other Free Printables For Kids You Might Enjoy
- These fun Best Ever Dad Coloring Pages are great keepsakes for the awesome Dad in your life and are a great way to say HAPPY Father’s Day.
- Looking for a fun paper flower craft for kids, then we have you covered with this great flower craft idea.
- Looking for a fun Unicorn Color By Number for the unicorn lover in your family? We have you covered with this free printable unicorn coloring pages.
- These Color By Number Flowers are a great way to teach your little learners independence and critical thinking. Plus, once they are done, they will have a really beautiful flower to show off, too!
Some Mother’s Day Coloring Sheets
- Are the kids in need of Free Mother’s Day Printables that showcases just how much they love and know about their mom?
- We have a fun and free kid All About My Mom Printable that is both great for the kids to express their thoughts and for Mama to receive.
Another Father’s Day Gift Idea
These fun Best Dad Coloring Pages are great keepsakes for the awesome Dad in your life and are a great way to say HAPPY Father’s Day.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!