Dad will love your creativity with this super fun Agamograph Free Printable Fathers Day Cards To Color. Homemade Father's Day cards are the best!
Surprise Dad with these agamograph free printable Father's day cards to color. We love any easy paper crafts like this fun card. Especially a fun printable card for the kids to color. This is the perfect card for kids of all ages. Happy Father's Day handmade gifts!
Celebrating Father's Day
It is that time of year to celebrate all the Dad. The third Sunday of June each year.
I am extremely blessed in the Dad compartment. My Dad, my Baby Daddy, my Grand Dad (Grandpa), and my Dad-in-Law are all incredible fathers and show us all every day what it is to be an extraordinary Dad.
Not to get too sappy, but the world needs more Dad like my blessed group of fellas I have because every child should feel the love of a Dad (or Father Figure).
I cannot imagine my life without them. Okay, so I'm totally crying now thinking about all the blessings and love I have, and really I should be talking about these super cute and fun Printable Fathers Day Cards.
We love to empower you all to create fun and personal gifts and cards and so Father's Day seems like the perfect time to show Dad how Rad he is with this super cute and fun Agamograph Card. That word is a mouth full and I'm going to be real, I don't even know if I'm saying it correctly.
Check out these other Father's Day Fun!
What is an Agamograph?
Agamograph is a type of kinetic art named after Yaacov Agam. He was an Israeli sculptor. It is a series of images that change depending on the angles you view them from.
We are loving agamograph cards and decided to create our own printable card for Father's Day. I even had my daughter's class make them as one of their art classes.
This makes a great father's day gift for the kids to create in their classrooms. Both younger kids and older kids will enjoy making a homemade card and wishing a happy father's day.
What Is Needed to Make Your Own Agamograph
- Colored Construction Paper or Card Stock
- Scissors - These are one of my favorite scissors
- Printable Free Father's Day Cards (Free Printables Below)
How to Make Your Own Father's Day Card
Start by printing out your agamograph - two printable coloring pages. Grab your free printable father's day card below.
Coloring in each coloring sheet. I have a thing with all things color, ombre and rainbows as you may know and so we did one picture with cool colors and one with warm. Each child can create a coloring card with whatever different designs they prefer. Each front of the card will have its own special card feel.
Next, cut each out and each strip along the printed line. Make sure to keep the strips in place so you know the order. Each picture should have eleven strips. The "I love you" picture is picture A and "Dad is Rad" is picture B in this tutorial
Then on your construction paper, cover it with glue.
Starting on the left side of both pictures, place the first strip of picture A and the first strip of picture B. Continue to alternate adding each strip of each picture.
Let your picture dry. Once the picture is dry, fold your picture in an accordion-like fold between each of the strips.
Viola, you have an Awesome free printable Father's Day Card. It makes beautiful cards and a happy father's day card.
Happy Father's Day
Grab Your Free Printable Father's Day Card Here
Enter your name and email in the form below and download and print the free coloring pages pdf file. If you do not feel comfortable entering your information, then you can find the full tutorial and father's day card in our shop.
*Please note this is for personal use only.
Other Free Printables For Kids You Might Enjoy
- Looking for a fun paper flower craft for kids, then we have you covered with this great flower craft idea.
- Looking for a fun Unicorn Color By Number for the unicorn lover in your family? We have you covered with these free printable unicorn coloring pages.
- These Color By Number Flowers are a great way to teach your little learners independence and critical thinking. Plus, once they are done, they will have a really beautiful flower to show off, too!
Some Mother’s Day Coloring Sheets
- Are the kids in need of Free Mother’s Day Printables that showcase just how much they love and know about their mom?
- We have a fun and free kid All About My Mom Printable that is both great for the kids to express their thoughts and for Mama to receive.
- Start by printing out your agamograph. Grab your free printable father's day card below.
- Coloring in both cards. I have a thing with all things color, ombre and rainbows as you may know and so we did one picture with cool colors and one with warm.
- Next, cut each out and each strip along the printed line. Make sure to keep the strips in place so you know the order. Each picture should have eleven strips. The “I love you” picture is picture A and “Dad is Rad” is picture B in this tutorial.
- Then on your construction paper, cover it with glue. Starting on the left side of both pictures, place the first strip of picture A and the first strip of picture B. Continue to alternate adding each strip of each picture. Let your picture dry.
- Once the picture is dry, fold your picture in an accordion like fold between each of the strips.
- Viola, you have a Awesome free printable Father’s Day Card.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!