Are you looking for free printable activities for Mother’s and Father’s Day? These fun printable cards celebrating Moms & Dads are just the thing.
There is nothing sweeter than celebrating Mother’s and Father’s Day. Creating something memorable for parents day is fun for the kids and heartwarming Mom and Dad.
For younger children, it can be hard to share their love for their Mom’s and Dad’s. That is why we love the option of printable cards and activities.
There are fun cards, crafts and questionnaires that will provide Mothers and Fathers great memories for years to come.
History of Mother’s Day
One of the first countries to recognize mothers was England back in the eighteenth century. This was when there were many people were house servants for the wealthy. There was one day a year they called “Mothering Sunday” that was set aside for the servants to head home and be with their own mothers.
In 1910, the governor of West Virginia declared Mother’s Day be celebrated on the second Sunday in May. In 1914 (at the start of the World War I), Anna Jarvis helped declared a United States national holiday. It is celebrate on the second Sunday in May.
History of Father’s Day
The nation’s first celebrated Father’s Day was on June 19, 1910, in Washington state, founded by Sonora Smart Dodd. It was not until 1972 that father’s had their own special day. It is now a a federal holiday on the third Sunday of June.
Mother’s Day Printables
Celebrating Mother’s Day is always a fabulous day to honor mothers. Check out some of our great free mother’s day printable.
Picture Flower Kids Craft + Free Printable Flower This is one of our all time most popular printables for kids. Mom will love this Mother’s Day Craft.
We have a fun and free kid All About My Mom Printable that is both great for the kids to express their thoughts and for Mama to receive.
Are the kids in need of Free Mother’s Day Printables that showcases just how much they love and know about their mom? Then they will love this Mommy and Me Card.
Father’s Day Printables
These fun Best Ever Dad Coloring Pages are great keepsakes honoring fathers in your life and are a great way to say HAPPY Father’s Day.
Agamograph Printable Fathers Day Cards – This Father’s Day printable is all kind of rad celebrating Dad.
Other Kids Crafts and Printables You Might Enjoy
- This Indoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids is not only super simple and fun, but it comes with a free printable full of awesome scavenger hunt ideas as well.
- Looking for a fun paper flower craft for kids, then we have you covered with this great flower craft idea.
- Looking for a fun Unicorn Color By Number for the unicorn lover in your family? We have you covered with this free printable unicorn coloring pages.
- Walt Disney would be love to see all the fun you can have with these Free Printable Disney Coloring Pages.
- These Color By Number Flowers are a great way to teach your little learners independence and critical thinking. Plus, once they are done, they will have a really beautiful flower to show off, too!
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!