Get ready for some fun this Autumn with these free printable Fall Bingo game. There are 10 cards and calling cards included. Fun Fall for the whole family.
This Fall Bingo set is a great printable game for any fall themed classroom party, birthday party or just trying to keep the kids busy while you make dinner.
Bingo is a Made with Happy favorite printable. If you love bingo as much as we do, then you won't want to miss our other popular Fall bingo boards including: Halloween Bingo, Thanksgiving Bingo and Football Bingo.
Fall Games For Kids
Fall can be an incredible time to gather as a family or with friends and pull out those games. The weather is cooling down and after playing in the leaves, the kids are ready to come inside and play some games.
There is so much fun to be had by playing bingo either in large groups or just as a family after dinner.
Once we print our bingo cards out, we like to laminate them so we can use them for years to come.
We love the ideas of storing our printable bingo cards with our game boards and pulling them out each Fall so we can play as often as we can throughout the Autumn months.
Supplies For Fall Bingo
This is similar to a regular bingo game in that you’ll need:
- Bingo cards – Download them from the bottom of the page. Please remember one per person.
- Calling cards – Included in the download below. Print and cut them out. Make a mark as you call each item.
- Bingo chips – I recommend using something small like rocks, acorns, or leaves. If you decide to laminate them, then provide each of the players with a dry erase marker and they can just mark each item as they are called.
- Prizes – I have put together a list of super fun Fall Themed prizes. I have provided a full list of prizes at the bottom of this post to get you started.
How to Play Fall Bingo
Begin with downloading your Fall bingo printable. Once you have downloaded, printed and cut the Fall Bingo cards and calling cards, its time to get started.
Pass out the cards at random and place calling cards into a hat or large bowl. Set the rules for each game.
Have the children run around outside and collect a handful of small items in nature such as rocks and acorns to mark the item that has been called.
Pull a calling card out and describe to the player the item. “Pumpkin Pie”, “Acorn”, “Mushroom” etc.
Once the player has completed the set pattern, they yell “Bingo” and they are the winner!
Alternative Bingo Games
Few Different Types of Bingo Games You Can Play this Fall
- Classic Bingo Pattern – Five spots in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- Blackout – Fill all spots on your bingo card. Note that we only have 24 calling card items and so every board will get black out with all cards.
- Patterns – Set a specific pattern (shapes, letters, or specific rows or columns)
Fall Bingo Prizes
Having prizes for Bingo is always a great idea because everyone likes rewards. And since you are playing this game during Fall there are many fun ideas to include
Some of our favorite Fall game prizes are:
Download Your Printable Bingo Game
Simply enter your name and email below and it will take you directly to the printable bingo game. If you are unsure about entering your information, then you can purchase the bingo for a nominal fee in my shop.
Other Fall Printables You'll Love
- November Coloring Page
- Happy Fall Coloring Page
- Leaf Salt Painting
- 15+ Easy Fall Crafts For Kids
- Printable Happy Fall Y'All Sign
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!