When you're looking for Plastic Easter Egg Crafts to do with your kids, making Easter Egg Planters couldn't be easier - and they'll help make your home more festive for sure!
These Easter Egg Craft Flower Pots are the perfect way to add to your Easter decorations.
Easter is one of our favorite holidays of the year. If you enjoy it as much as we do, then you do not want to miss our most popular Easter crafts including Hoop String Easter Cross, Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt, and Easy Easter Suncatcher Craft.
With Easter coming so early this year, as much as we hate to bring on Easter before we celebrate St. Patty's Day, we are doing it because we do not have that long in between and I know you all are decorating the house.
We highlighted this Easter Craft along with some other fun kid's crafts in our April Crafts for Kids along with our 101+ Easy Craft Ideas for kids.
Plastic Easter Egg Crafts
We all know that rainbows make us HAPPY and so when we saw these bright colored eggs at the dollar store, we knew this year we're using them in our decorations. This is a super simple tutorial and we're loving how much HAPPY it brings to your Easter table. Every home should have some Plastic Easter Egg Crafts included in their decor, right?
Supplies For Flower Craft
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Hot Glue
If Easter Eggs are attached, cut to separate the top and bottom of the egg.
Using the hot glue, glue the ends of the colored egg together.
Add Flowers and you have made yourself an Easter egg bouquet.
You may need to remove part of the root ball of the flower to make it fit.
Viola, you have yourself a beautiful, fun, and colorful Easter Centerpiece!
Don't forget to add some Easter Recipes to your to-do list and you might even want to add in some more Plastic Easter Egg Crafts!
Other Plastic Easter Egg Crafts
Easter Flower Pots
When you're looking for Plastic Easter Egg Crafts to do with your kids, making Easter Flower Pots couldn't be easier - and they'll help make your home more festive for sure!
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Hot Glue
- If Easter Eggs are attached, cut to separate the top and bottom of the egg. Using the hot glue, glue ends of colored egg together.
- Add Flowers and you have made yourself an Easter egg bouquet.
- You may need to remove part of the root ball of the flower to make it fit.
- Viola, you have yourself a beautiful, fun and colorful Easter Centerpiece!If Easter Eggs are attached, cut to separate top and bottom of the egg.
Other Easter Kids Crafts and Easter Printables You Might Enjoy!
- We have a super fun and free Easter Egg Printable Coloring Sheet. Fun for the whole family to show off their Easter Zentangle.
- A fun different kind of egg hunt with this free printable EASTER BINGO game. Plenty of Easter bingo cards and calling cards to have anawesome Easter celebration.
- EASY EASTER MARSHMALLOW POPS DESSERT are a fun dessert you can make with ingredients you may have in your pantry.
- EASY EASTER SUNCATCHER CRAFT is one of the more simple Easter Craft, but always so much fun!
- Looking for a decoration that is both fun for the kids and inexpensive, then you will love this EASTER BUNNY WREATH
- Delicious CHOCOLATE PEEP BROWNIES are a sweet and simple dessert, perfect for any Easter celebration.
- EASTER CENTERPIECES are perfect for a Spring Easter tablescape.
- SUCCULENT EGG POTS are a Made with Happy favorite. They are rainbow and simple and the kids love putting them together.
- ONE DOLLAR EASTER CENTERPIECE cute and budget friendly.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Pinterest | Instagram
Looking for crafts to keep your child busy? Sign up for my 5 Ridiculous HAPPY Activities in under 30 minutes for your kids delivered directly to your inbox!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
EASTER FLOWER POTS
PIN IT TO YOUR KIDS BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!