Plastic Easter Egg Crafts
When you’re looking for Plastic Easter Egg Crafts to do with your kids, making Easter Egg Planters couldn’t be easier – and they’ll help make your home more festive for sure!
These Easter Egg Craft Flower Pots are perfect way to add to your Easter decorations.
With Easter coming so early this year, as much as we hate to bring on the Easter before we celebrate St. Patty’s Day, we are doing it because we do not have that long in between and I know you all are decorating the house.
We all know that rainbows make us HAPPY and so when we saw these bright colored eggsat the dollar store, we knew this year we’re using them in our decorations. This is a super simple tutorial and we’re loving how much HAPPY it brings to your Easter table. Every home should have some Plastic Easter Egg Crafts included in their decor, right?
If Easter Eggs are attached, cut to separate top and bottom of the egg.
Using the hot glue, glue ends of colored egg together.Add Flowers and you have made yourself an Easter egg bouquet. You may need to remove part of the root ball of the flower to make it fit. Viola, you have yourself a beautiful, fun and colorful Easter Centerpiece!
Other Plastic Easter Egg Crafts
Other Easter Kids Crafts and Easter Printables You Might Enjoy!
- We have a super fun and free Easter Egg Printable Coloring Sheet. Fun for the whole family to show off their Easter Zentangle.
- A fun different kind of egg hunt with this free printable EASTER BINGO game. Plenty of Easter bingo cards and calling cards to have an awesome Easter celebration.
- EASY EASTER MARSHMALLOW POPS DESSERT are a fun dessert you can make with ingredients you may have in your pantry.
- EASY EASTER SUNCATCHER CRAFT is one of the more simple Easter Craft, but always so much fun!
- Looking for a decoration that is both fun for the kids and inexpensive, then you will love this EASTER BUNNY WREATH
- Delicious CHOCOLATE PEEP BROWNIES are a sweet and simple dessert, perfect for any Easter celebration.
- EASTER CENTERPIECES are perfect for a Spring Easter tablescape.
- SUCCULENT EGG POTS are a Made with Happy favorite. They are rainbow and simple and the kids love putting them together.
- ONE DOLLAR EASTER CENTERPIECE cute and budget friendly.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
EASTER EGG CRAFTS
PIN IT TO YOUR KIDS BOARD ON PINTEREST!
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR ALL THINGS HAPPY!
Don’t forget to add some Easter Recipes to your to do list and you might even want to add in some more Plastic Easter Egg Crafts!