Keep everyone busy at the Thanksgiving table with these Printable Thanksgiving Placemat Craft.
We are getting so excited for Thanksgiving and gearing up for all the family and friends that are headed to our house.
I am always looking for fun Thanksgiving crafts and so I thought this year it might be fun to create a Thanksgiving placemat craft that the kids and adults can do while I am getting all the yummy Thanksgiving feast in order.
You also do not want to miss our 101+ Free Kids Printables full of Crafts & Coloring Pages.
What other Thanksgiving Activities do you have?
We have decided that we are bringing back the electronic free holidays at our house. That means that for this Thanksgiving, day we will be bringing out the board games, kids activities, word searches, and having lots of fun Thanksgiving crafts and Thanksgiving coloring pages like these coloring placemats for everyone to work on and more importantly it keeps the kids busy.
Inevitably when I state things like this, I get lots of questions from parents on what that looks like. I tell you, it is all kinds of fun. There aren’t faces in phones, the kids and adults are having conversations. They are playing and laughing and its my kind of heaven.
I truly hope that you enjoy your Thanksgiving with your friends and family and that you have the best day! I wish you all a HAPPY Thanksgiving.
Supplies used to make these Thanksgiving placemats to color
- Construction paper or cardstock
- Printable Thanksgiving Placemats (enter email below for free printable)
- Color Markers – Here are our favorite
That is all you need for loads of fun this Thanksgiving.
Once you have your placemats printable, its just a matter of placing them so that everyone can have some coloring fun.
If we have a kids table for Thanksgiving, I love using them as Thanksgiving placemats to color. If you do not have a kids table, I love either moving them to the main dinner table or place them around the gathering areas of the house giving those that want to color the opportunity. For us, its on our kitchen island as that is where everyone gathers.
Do you remember the big trend a few years back with adult coloring books and coloring pages? I am here to tell you that they have never really left. While folks might not be coloring as they were with their morning coffee or at night as you watch TV, but adults really enjoy coloring. Makes for a fun Thanksgiving.
I have hosted both Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving for the past 5 years and I am here to tell you that I find that fun Thanksgiving placemat crafts are actually more enjoyed by the adults then possibly by the kids. Thanksgiving crafts are fun for the whole family.
Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
Download your Printable Thanksgiving Placemats Here
If you would rather not fill out the form, you can also purchase the printable from my shop here.
Get the Whole Thanksgiving Bundle!
Grab our exclusive Thanksgiving printable bundle in our shop, with this printable placemats, as well as 14 other printable Thanksgiving coloring pages, crafts and games!
Other Thanksgiving Place Setting Ideas you might enjoy
- TEEPEE NAME PLACE CARDS
- THANKSGIVING PLACE SETTINGS: HOLIDAY CANDLES
- CRANBERRY ROSEMARY CHRISTMAS NAPKIN RINGS
- PLAID THANKFUL PLACE CARDS (FREE PRINTABLE)
- PILGRIM HAT NAME PLACE CARDS
- THANKSGIVING TABLE SETTING – GIVE THANKS BANNER FREE PRINTABLE
Some great Dishes and Drinks for Thanksgiving Dinner you won’t want to miss
- CRANBERRY GRAPE COMPOTE
- THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER APPETIZER
- STUFFING MUFFINS
- 12+ FABULOUS HOLIDAY PIES
- CRANBERRY GINGER COCKTAIL
- CRANBERRY WATERMELON CHAMPAGNE COCKTAIL
If you are looking for more kids crafts, then we also have you covered.
- One of our all time favorite Fall craft is our DIY Leaf bowl made from fall leaves.
- This beautiful Fall tree craft is great for kids of all ages. It combines colors of Fall, fall leaves and paper Fall craft to make one of the easiest and lovely autumn tree art projects.
- Our fun Rainbow Turkey Craft with your kids photo in it.