Have some apple season fun with this simple apple craft for kids of all ages. Uses only a few crafts supplies and is a great Fall project.
This easy apple craft is a great way to kick off apple season and one that the kids will love. This apple theme craft idea is great for little hands and makes for a great back-to-school craft for the first day of school that the teachers will adore!
While apples may be a fruit eaten all year long. The fall season is a great time to go apple picking with the family. Apple picking is a fun way to get the whole family involved.
Plus, it is so much fun bringing real apples home, sipping apple cider, and making all things apple-flavored. Who doesn't love apple pie or homemade apple butter this time of year?
Crafts, in general, are always fun and great at improving fine motor skills. There is something about Fall that makes bringing out all the craft supplies lots of fun.
It may be the cooling of the weather or all the outdoor activities in mother nature like apple picking, sunflower mazes, and pumpkin patches.
With fun activities, there are different ways to recreate the fun items they saw and experienced with a craft, like this great apple craft. The best ideas come from experiencing a fun activity. Simple ideas make for the best fall projects!
Great Apple Crafts
Those experiences are great at sparking creativity. From there, kids can create some fun apple craft ideas like Apple Stamping Handprint Painting, an apple tree craft, paper apple crafts, yarn apples, apple suncatchers, and all kinds of great ideas they can come up with.
You can even get some educational activities worked into each activity, like adding our How to Draw an Apple, Apple Tree Coloring Page, and free printable Apple facts for kids learning all the parts of an apple and other fun Apple facts.
Don't miss our other fun Popsicle Stick Crafts and Construction Paper Crafts
Easy Apple Crafts Supplies
- Popsicle sticks
- Construction paper (green & red)
- Poster Board
- Hot Glue gun & glue sticks or Craft Glue
- Acrylic paint (black)
How to Make These Fun Apple Crafts
Start by drawing a half circle on your apple-colored paper with a pencil. Draw a curved line on the other side of the half circle making it seem like there were bites taken out of it.
Cut out the half circles.
Glue the two pieces of the apple shape to your piece of poster board.
Cut the two slices
Inside the Apple
Grab your popsicle sticks and plug in your glue gun.
Glue four craft sticks together.
Glue the two apple slices to the ends of the glued-together popsicle sticks.
Cut out two leaves out of the scrap green paper.
Cut a few stems out of the cardboard scraps.
Glue a leaf to stem
Glue the stem and leaf to the top of the apple
You then have your cute apple craft
Make them out of green and red.
Pull out your black paint and paintbrush.
Paint on seeds to the middle of the apple on the popsicle sticks.
This fun craft is great for red or green apples!
Check Out These Other Fall Crafts!
- Start by drawing a half circle on your apple-colored paper with a pencil. Draw a curved line on the other side of the half circle making it seem like there were bites taken out of it.
- Cut out the half circles.
- Glue the two pieces of the apple shape to your piece of poster board.
- Cut the two slices
- Grab your popsicle sticks and plug in your glue gun.
- Glue four craft sticks together.
- Glue the two apple slices to the ends of the glued-together popsicle sticks.
- Cut two leaves out of the scrap green paper.
- Cut a few stems out of the cardboard scraps.
- Glue a leaf to stem
- Glue the stem and leaf to the top of the apple
- You then have your cute apple craft
- Make them out of green and red.
- Pull out your black paint and paintbrush.
- Paint on seeds to the middle of the apple on the popsicle sticks.
CONNECT WITH MADE WITH HAPPY!
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!