Kid fun crafts like wine cork ornaments are always great for the holidays. Thanksgiving is over and now at our house it is ALL.THING.CHRISTMAS!!!
We started in on a few different projects this past weekend, and one was the holiday dollar store terrariums. When we were thinking about what to put inside and my youngest asked about a snowman. We put on our thinking caps, took a look at our craft supplies and viola, the wine cork ornaments turned into wine cork snowmen ornaments . They are really simple to make, and the kids have a blast. What is great is that you can use these for not only decorating the tree, they are great on presents as well as terrariums. 🙂
Here is how you make them.
- Start by having the kids paint each of the corks with the white paint. May take a few coats.
- Cut each pipe cleaner in half with the scissors
- Using the black pen, draw in the eyes, smile and buttons
- Using the orange pen, draw the triangle carrot nose
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around the cork below the smile and twist a few times to secure
- Screw in the eye screw to the top of the cork and viola your wine cork ornaments are now the cutest little snowman on the planet.
WINE CORK ORNAMENTS
PIN IT TO YOUR KIDS CRAFTS PINTEREST BOARD
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT GIFT IDEAS!
For some other Kid Christmas Fun, head over to my friend at Happiness is Homemade and Check out the most fun Christmas Minute to Win it Games