Kid fun snowman ornaments diy crafts like wine cork ornaments are always great for the holidays.
Thanksgiving is over and now at our house it is ALL.THING.CHRISTMAS!!!
We started in on a few different projects this past weekend, and one was the holiday dollar store terrariums.
When we were thinking about what to put inside and my youngest asked about a snowman ornament diy. We put on our thinking caps, took a look at our craft supplies and viola, the wine cork ornaments turned into wine cork snowmen ornaments .
They are really simple to make, and the kids have a blast. What is great is that you can use these for not only decorating the tree, they are great on presents as well as terrariums. 🙂
Supplies needed to make these wine cork ornaments:
Directions to make wine cork snowman ornaments
- Start by having the kids paint each of the corks with the white paint. May take a few coats.
- Cut each pipe cleaner in half with the scissors
- Using the black pen, draw in the eyes, smile and buttons
- Using the orange pen, draw the triangle carrot nose
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around the cork below the smile and twist a few times to secure
- Screw in the eye screw to the top of the cork and viola your wine cork ornaments are now the cutest little snowman on the planet.
- They of course can be used as ornaments for the Christmas tree.
- They can also be used as a cute gift decoration. I love the ideas of tying a sweet ornament onto a gift which is an additional gift on a gift.
- They can be used in holiday decorations like the terrariums, or simply placed throughout the house.
WINE CORK ORNAMENTS
You know how much I love rainbow ornaments, so I was able to create these super cute wine cork ornametns with the rainbow "scarves." But these would be just as cute with whatever color scheme you are create with your holiday decorations.
There are so many fun wine cork crafts you can make.
OTHER CORK CRAFTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY
What I also love about these fun crafts is that they are not only great for Christmas, but can be made all winter long. With the kids coupe up inside during the winter months, Moms are always looking for fun winter crafts for the kids to keep them busy. We came up with a fun list of crafts you an also do including these wine cork snowman.
WINE CORK ORNAMENTS
PIN IT TO YOUR KIDS CRAFTS PINTEREST BOARD
FOLLOW MADEWITHHAPPY ON PINTEREST FOR MORE GREAT GIFT IDEAS!
Other Christmas DIYs you might enjoy
- WALL HANGING CHRISTMAS TREE
- PHOTO WRAPPING PAPER
- YOU’VE BEEN ELFED
- MODERN CHRISTMAS WREATH
- HOMEMADE WITH LOVE GIFT TAGS
- DIY HOLIDAY DECOR
- RAINBOW NUTCRACKERS
- RAINBOW HOLLY WREATH
- MODERN CHRISTMAS TREES
- JINGLE BELLS WREATH ORNAMENT
We hope you enjoy our wine cork decor. Look for more fun ornaments coming soon. As long as there is wine, then this mama will be coming up with some cute wine cork crafts. HAPPY Crafting!
For some other Kid Christmas Fun, head over to my friend at Happiness is Homemade and Check out the most fun Christmas Minute to Win it Games